1. 54 POINTS
    Daniel Wheeler
    Risk Manager, Kovalev Insurance Agency, Massachusetts
    Full coverage typically indicates that the policy has both collision and comprehensive coverage. Comprehensive coverage provides for fire, vandalism, glass and theft. The vehicle would be covered against theft, minus the deductible.
    Answered on April 20, 2017
  2. 1185 POINTS
    Scott W JohnsonPRO
    Manager, Marindependent Insurance Services LLC, California
    This is a great question. Honestly it depends on what you mean exactly by "Full Coverage."

    Often Full Coverage means auto coverage with comprehensive and collision. If you mean this, than more than likely you will be covered. However there could be exclusions to this so the best way to find out is to contact your insurance agent and ask them directly about your policy.
    Answered on April 25, 2017
  3. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>