1. 16495 POINTS
    David OsgoodPRO
    Agent, Rural Mutual Insurance Co., Union Grove, WI
    If you have a valid drivers license, then you should be able to secure coverage with a carrier directly or through your states insurance pool. Securing coverage through you state's insurance pool program is typically much more costly than a regular carrier. After you have gone at least three years with a clean motor vehicle record you should be able to get placed with a regular carrier rather than the high risk carrier.
    Answered on October 26, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>