1. 16495 POINTS
    David OsgoodPRO
    Agent, Rural Mutual Insurance Co., Union Grove, WI
    I can only speak for Wisconsin as that is the only state that I am currently licensed in. Wisconsin to the best of my knowledge as of this date requires liability coverage only for licensed drivers. This means bodily injury, property damage, uninsured motorist, and under-insured motorist. Medical payments currently is not a required coverage but clients must sign a document to opt out this coverage. All of these coverage must meet the states minimum coverage amount also. Contact a local agent to find out more about the coverage requirements within your state and the pricing associated with them.
    Answered on October 25, 2013
  2. 14231 POINTS
    Tom SheehanPRO
    Agency Owner, The Thomas G Sheehan Agency, 27 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482
    Any state that requires auto insurance in order to register and maintain that registration will require Liability and usually Uninsured /Underinsured Motorist coverages.   The base amount of each state's requirement can vary state to state of course, so it is important to check with your insurance professional to be sure that you ave the coverage that is right for your circumstances.
    Answered on October 25, 2013
  3. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>