Contact This Agent Contact this agent by filling out the form below
About MeAs one of the top 50 property and casualty companies in the country, we provide a full line of insurance products exclusively to families, businesses and farms in Wisconsin.
And since Rural Mutual does business in only one state, premiums paid here, stay here to keep Wisconsin strong.
Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Wisconsin was incorporated on February 29.
Company started operations.
The Farm Protector policy released to offer extensive farm insurance coverage.
The Rural Mutual name was adopted when the Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Casualty Company changed its name to Rural Mutual Casualty Insurance Company.
The Rural Mutual Fire Insurance Company of Wisconsin formed to insure fire, windstorm and crop hail coverage for Wisconsin farmers.
The Rural Security Life Insurance Company began operation.
The Rural Mutual Insurance Company formed with the merger of Rural Mutual Casualty Insurance Company and Rural Mutual Fire Insurance Company of Wisconsin.
Partnered with the WIAA to sponsor the WIAA/Rural Mutual Sportsmanship Award.
Rural Security Life Company acquired by Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company of Iowa.
Became the endorsed carrier of the Wisconsin Towns Association.
Products and services
Agents across the state represent a full line of insurance exclusively to families, businesses and farms in Wisconsin. We also sell life and investment products through Farm Bureau Financial Services, West Des Moines, Iowa.
•Health & Life
•Business auto coverage
•Business overhead expense
•Safety & loss prevention
Farm & Agribusiness
•Safety & loss prevention
1701 Main Street
Union Grove, WI 53182
- How To Cancel American Income Life Insurance Policy?+34
- How To Cancel Assurant Renters Insurance?+20
- Where Can I Get A State Farm Auto Insurance Declarations Page?+9
- What Is Other Structures Coverage On Homeowners Insurance?+5
- Does State Farm Renters Insurance Cover Bed Bugs?+5
- How Much Life Insurance Should I Get?+5
- How Much Is Car Insurance On A Mercedes Benz?+4
- Why Did My Auto Insurance Premium Go Up?+4
- Is Homeowners Insurance Paid Monthly Or Yearly?+4
- How Does Renters Insurance Claims Work?+3
- Do You Need Car Insurance With A Learner’s Permit?Answered November 7, 2013
- What Happens If My Auto Insurance Cancels?Answered November 7, 2013
- Can Someone With No Car Insurance Drive My Car?Answered November 7, 2013
- What Factors Affect Auto Insurance Premiums?Answered November 7, 2013
- When Should I Make A Homeowners Insurance Claim?Answered November 7, 2013
- How Much Is Car Insurance On A Mercedes Benz?Answered November 7, 2013
- Can You Get Renters Insurance Without A Lease?Answered November 7, 2013
- Can I Switch Auto Insurance After An Accident?Answered November 6, 2013
- Can I Get Auto Insurance Without A Driver License?Answered November 6, 2013
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Property Damage?Answered November 6, 2013