Contact This Agent Contact this agent by filling out the form below
About MeSteve Savant is the host of the daily producer show, Let’s Get Down to Business, and the weekly consumer show, Steve Savant’s Money, the Name of the Game. Both shows are sponsored by Ash Brokerage. Steve is the number one online author and videographer of insurance content. Steve has been cited on FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC. During his 30-year career in the financial services industry, he has presented more than 2,000 retail seminars, wholesale workshops in addition to presenting at carrier conventions.
Steve is a contributing author to Back Room Technician, an Advisys Company, an advisor resource and Insmark, financial planning software; both leading technologies. Steve is also a featured online syndicated financial columnist on producersweb.com, for producers and insurancelibrary.com, for consumers. He also appears on other industrial sites: insurancenewsnet.com, the Insurance Forum & NOLHA. Steve’s videos, tweets, blogs, articles and news commentaries are distributed on the following social media sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and VIMEO.
Steve is the past-host of The Business Insurance Zone, a daily talk show for producers and One for the Money, a weekly talk show for consumers. Steve has been a financial guest on KTAR, KFNN, KFYI and KFNX in Phoenix, Arizona, in addition to appearing on the nationally syndicated Business News Radio network as an insurance consultant. Steve has previously hosted the weekly radio talk show Mind Your Money, sponsored by Allstate. Steve has written for industry magazines such as Insurance News Net, National Underwriter, Brokers World, Life Association News, Business People and Senior Magazine. Steve also has taught continuing education workshops at the Arizona CPA Society for CPE, as well as accredited courses for CLU®, ChFC®, CFP® and CLE.
Securities offered through SagePoint Financial, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC; insurance services offered through Ash Brokerage Corporation are not affiliated with SagePoint Financial Services, Inc.; other entities are not affiliated with SagePoint Financial, Inc
Ash Brokerage Corporation
7609 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Ft. Wayne, Indiana 46804
7609 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Scottsdale Arizona 46804
- What Are The Best Whole Life Insurance Companies?+6
- How Safe Are Hybrid Annuities?+4
- Why Is It So Hard To Sell Life Insurance?+2
- What Is MVA In Annuities?+2
- What Is The Effect Of Inflation On The Premium Of A Life Insurance Policy?+2
- Why Does Clark Howard Hate Annuities?+2
- What Does Suze Orman Think Of Variable Annuities?+2
- Does life insurance pay out for suicide?+2
- How Much Does A One Million Dollar Life Insurance Policy Cost?+2
- Does Life Insurance Go Through Probate?+2
- Is A Deferred Income Annuity A Good Investment?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is Taking A Risk Tolerance Test A Good Idea?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is Income From A Life Insurance Policy Includable For The Social Security Test?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is Cash Value From A Life Insurance Policy Tax Free?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is Universal Life Insurance A Good Investment?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is Indexed Universal Life Insurance A Good Investment?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is Variable Universal Life Insurance A Good Investment?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is An Annuity A Good Investment?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is There A Limit On How Much Life Insurance I Can Purchase?Answered July 21, 2014
- Is Participating Whole Life Insurance A Good Investment?Answered July 21, 2014