1. 14231 POINTS
    Tom SheehanPRO
    Agency Owner, The Thomas G Sheehan Agency, 27 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482
    Probably not.  It is always best to check with your Insurance Professional and discuss the terms and conditons of your policy, but for the most part , there are two pretty common specific exclusions that can be found in Homeowners' policies.  One is an exclusion for any damage to your home or property caused by earth movement and the other is for damage caused by flood.  In many cases, you can have earth movement coverage endorsed onto your policy, but coverage for damage caused by flood is only available by purchasing a Flood Insurance policy.
    Answered on January 16, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>