1. 14231 POINTS
    Tom SheehanPRO
    Agency Owner, The Thomas G Sheehan Agency, 27 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482
    Typically not. Motorized lawn and garden tools are covered, but motorized vehicles for either road or off road use are not. ATV's, motorcycles, boats and PWC's and RV's should be covered under a separate policy. These policies are readily available and offer special coverages that are not typically offered in automobile policies, for example. Replacement guarantees, custom detailing, riding gear and so on in many cases are included. Some companies offer multi policy discounts so it is wise to shop around.
    Answered on May 9, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>