Life Insurance Questions & Answers
This section of the InsuranceLibrary.com knowledgebase features answers to the most commonly asked life insurance questions. All answers have been provided by a licensed insurance professional with a background in life insurance.
Browse the most recently added and most popular life insurance answers below. You may also use the search tool towards the bottom of the page to search the entire InsuranceLibrary.com knowledgebase.
Latest Life Insurance Answers
- How Can I Find Out If My Mother Had Life Insurance With A Company?
- How Much Is My $250,000 Term Life Policy Worth? I Am 67 In July
- If A Beneficiary Dies Before The Insured, Who Collects? The Insured Family Or Beneficiaries?
- What year did Gerber life extend coverage to older adults age 50-80?
- Do Insurance Premiums Change When Your Income Changes?
- Why Should I Have Variable Life Insurance?
- When I Call The Insurance Company To File A Death Claim (20 Yr Paid Life), I’m Told They Have No Record Of The Policy Number. What Happens To Old Policies?
- Life Insurance Policies That Are 40 Yrs Old, Are The Cash Value Gains From Yr 31 To Present Tax Free?
Popular Life Insurance Answers
- How Much Does An Annuity Pay Per Month?
- What Kind Of Annuities Are Out There?
- Is An Annuity Better Than An IRA?
- How Much Should You Invest In Annuities?
- What Are Tax Sheltered Annuities?
- What Is Present Value Of Annuities?
- How Do Fixed Income Annuities Work?
- What Is The Difference Between Annuities And Perpetuities?