1. Jerry Vanderzanden, CLU, ChFCPRO
    Co-Founder, Coastal Financial Partners Group, California
    It varies based on the state in which you reside. If you are considering becoming a life insurance agent, you should call your state's insurance department, or go to their website. It will also depend on the lines of insurance your license will cover. In addition to the initial licensing fees by line of insurance, there may be related fees e.g. insurance exam and other costs paid to third-parties associated with the pre-licensing requirements.
    Answered on April 17, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>