1. Peggy MacePRO
    President and Senior Agent, Outlook Life, Most of the U.S.
    If you were enrolled in Medicare Part A and B automatically when you turned age 65, there will be a card in your packet that you can send back as instructed on the card. This will disenroll your from Part B Medicare.

    If you signed up for Medicare through Social Security, or if you have had part B for some time and now want to drop it, contact Social Security to drop Medicare Part B.
    Answered on July 25, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>