1. 16495 POINTS
    David OsgoodPRO
    Agent, Rural Mutual Insurance Co., Union Grove, WI
    That is going to depend on your renters insurance carrier. A lot of carriers are either not providing or providing a limited amount of coverage for mold or funji for homeowners insurance policies. I am not currently aware of any carriers that are providing mold coverage through a renters insurance policy. Please read your policy completely to understand the coverage provided and any exclusions that there may be.
    Answered on July 25, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>