1. 3570 POINTS
    J Scott BurkePRO
    President, Newbury Inc., Evansville, Indiana
    Renters insurance covers you against loss of the possessions inside your home or apartment. If your apartment burnt up in a fire and you lost everything, you would be SOL if you didn't have renters insurance.

    Same thing if someone broke in your rental home and stole some expensive items.
    Answered on April 14, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>