1. 16495 POINTS
    David OsgoodPRO
    Agent, Rural Mutual Insurance Co., Union Grove, WI
    You can typically purchase renters insurance through any carrier that offers homeowners insurance. When looking for new insurance coverage it is best to start with your local agent if you already have a relationship with them. Most agents handle nearly every line of insurance coverage within the state(s) they are licensed in.
    Answered on June 18, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>