1. David RacichPRO
    Fountain Hills, Arizona
    The first thing to do is plan on working until 70½, when you’re forced to take required minimum distributions from a qualified plan. Don’t have a qualified plan? If you’re in a high tax bracket contribute to a tax deductible IRA. If you’re in a low tax bracket contribute to a Roth IRA. Wait unit age 70 to maximize your Social Security benefits.
    Answered on July 25, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>