Contact Jason Goldenzweig Contact Jason Goldenzweig by filling out the form below
Please leave this field empty.
You must be logged in to add your answer.
Now share it across your social networks to increase it's visibility!
Medicare Part B covers approximately 80% of the cost and you're responsible for the other 20%.
A Medicare supplement (Medigap) plan can help pay your portion of the cost of the blood sugar monitor.