1. 16495 POINTS
    David OsgoodPRO
    Agent, Rural Mutual Insurance Co., Union Grove, WI
    If you have full coverage on your auto policy. A hit and run accident would be covered under collision coverage for a typical auto policy. You will incur the the deductible for your policy unless the party responsible for the accident is found. If the responsible party is found then your insurance company will attempt to recover the amount of the loss and your deductilble from that party. Always remember every policy is different. It is always recommended to read your policy completely to know your exact coverages or to call your local agent to discuss any questions that you may have regarding your policy.
    Answered on April 21, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>