Contact David G. Pipes, CLU®, RICP® Contact David G. Pipes, CLU®, RICP® by filling out the form below
About MeMy Purpose is to make a significant improvement in people’s lives by showing them a future, even when life wants to discourage them.
We represent several top insurance companies, and have top-quality, competitive programs designed to meet your specific needs. You don’t have to sacrifice quality to save money on your insurance program. In most cases, our customers save hundreds of dollars compared to high-priced carriers like Farmers, Allstate, State Farm, and others.
We put our customers’ needs first. We will do our best to give you an honest evaluation of your current insurance program. If we believe your current insurance program is the best for you, we will tell you. We will earn your trust by giving you honest answers to your questions. We have outstanding insurance programs available and, in most cases, we will save you money. In all cases, we will treat you with respect, and we will put your interests first.
As a broker, we work for you, not the insurance company. But unlike some brokers, we never charge additional fees. We want to be your insurance agent. Please give us a call. We’ll be sure to answer the phone.
P.O. Box 8224
Fresno, California 93747
- What Is A Reduced Paid Up Life Insurance Policy?+6
- What Are Current Immediate Annuity Rates?+6
- Is Woodpecker Damage Covered By Homeowners Insurance?+4
- What Is Unscheduled Personal Property Home Insurance?+4
- How Much Can I Expect To Pay For Auto Insurance?+4
- Does Home Insurance Cover Leaking Windows?+3
- Can I Get Home Insurance With Aluminum Wiring?+3
- Does Kaiser Accept Medicare Patients?+3
- What Does Loss Of Use Mean In Home Insurance?+3
- Does A Beneficiary Have To Pay Taxes On A Life Insurance Policy?+3
- Is Renters Insurance Worth Having?Answered August 15, 2015
- A Whole Life Policy Owner Passed Away With Cash Surrender Value Higher Than The Death Benefit. Which Amount Will The Beneficiary Get?Answered August 12, 2015
- How Can I Be Sure My 401(k) Will Still Be There For Me In Retirement In 30 Years?Answered August 11, 2015
- Will Life Insurance Pay If I Die In A Hunting Accident?Answered July 1, 2015
- What Does A Salvage And Recovery Clause Mean?Answered June 30, 2015
- Can Homeowners Insurance Ask For Copies Of Renters Insurance Of A Tenant?Answered June 16, 2015
- Should Gun Owners Be Required To Carry Liability Insurance?Answered June 16, 2015
- Do I Need A Police Report To Recover My Deductible Through Subrogation?Answered June 11, 2015
- Would My Insurance Company Work With Another Party In An Accident Without Even Contacting Me?Answered June 11, 2015
- Do You Need Home Insurance When Renting?Answered June 9, 2015