Most of the U.S.
Contact Peggy Mace Contact Peggy Mace by filling out the form below
About MePeg Mace became a licensed Life, Health, and Annuity agent in 1997. She was a broker in finding the most affordable life insurance for people with (and without) health issues for over 20 years, including CEO of Outlook Life for 7 years, retiring in 2021.
Most of the U.S.
- Does Humana Medicare Cover Shingles Vaccine?+141
- Why Can’t You Laminate A Medicare Card?+82
- Does Medicare Cover Cialis For BPH?+75
- Is Ensure Covered By Medicare?+72
- How Long Does It Take Metlife To Pay Life Insurance?+69
- How To Cancel Metlife Life Insurance?+68
- How To Cancel American Income Life Insurance Policy?+65
- What Does Life Insurance Test For?+49
- How Do I Cancel My Primerica Life Insurance?+45
- Will Medicare Pay For Synvisc Injections?+43
- How Much Is My $250,000 Term Life Policy Worth? I Am 67 In JulyAnswered June 25, 2019
- I am a grandparent who owns my 16 year old granddaughter’s policy. I would like to cash this policy in as she is now covered by her parent’s. Can I do this?Answered June 25, 2019
- Can Life Insurance Drop You If You Get Cancer?Answered October 21, 2018
- What Happens To A Life Insurance Beneficiary’s Money If They Suddenly Die Soon After Receiving It?Answered April 17, 2018
- When I Call The Insurance Company To File A Death Claim (20 Yr Paid Life), I’m Told They Have No Record Of The Policy Number. What Happens To Old Policies?Answered September 19, 2017
- Do I Need To Have Life Insurance Before My Child Does?Answered August 2, 2017
- When Should You Stop Buying Term Life Insurance?Answered July 18, 2017
- How To Evaluate Long Term Disability Insurance?Answered June 21, 2017
- Who Sells Long Term Disability Insurance?Answered June 21, 2017
- Does Death Have To Occur In Order To Receive Benefits Payment With A Double Indemnity Rider?Answered June 9, 2017