Life Insurance Questions & Answers
This section of the InsuranceLibrary.com knowledgebase features answers to the most commonly asked life insurance questions. All answers have been provided by a licensed insurance professional with a background in life insurance.
Browse the most recently added and most popular life insurance answers below. You may also use the search tool towards the bottom of the page to search the entire InsuranceLibrary.com knowledgebase.
Latest Life Insurance Answers
- I am a grandparent who owns my 16 year old granddaughter’s policy. I would like to cash this policy in as she is now covered by her parent’s. Can I do this?
- My mother needs insurance where can I find it?
- What Happens To A Life Insurance Beneficiary’s Money If They Suddenly Die Soon After Receiving It?
- If The Will Stated Life Insurance Goes To Five People, The Person Dies, Then Someone Listed In The Will Dies Two Weeks Later, Does That Person Still Recieve The Money?
- Does Death Have To Occur In Order To Receive Benefits Payment With A Double Indemnity Rider?
- If I Increase Universal Life Insurance Policy Premiums, How Is The Increased Death Benefit Calculated?
- Do I Need To Have Life Insurance Before My Child Does?
- Is There Any Way To Find Out If A Deceased Parent Had A Life Insurance Policy?
Popular Life Insurance Answers
- How Much Does An Annuity Pay Per Month?
- What Kind Of Annuities Are Out There?
- Is An Annuity Better Than An IRA?
- How Much Should You Invest In Annuities?
- What Are Tax Sheltered Annuities?
- What Is Present Value Of Annuities?
- How Do Fixed Income Annuities Work?
- What Is The Difference Between Annuities And Perpetuities?