1. Ted RatliffPRO
    Owner, SeniorCare Financial Services Northeast Ohio,
    Homeowners medical pay will cover minor injuries for those visiting your home.  This is designed to prevent law suit.  It will not cover you or members of your household however.  Homeowners is not designed as an accident policy or health insurance.  The premium would have to be way too high.
    Answered on May 31, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>