1. Peggy MacePRO
    COO and Senior Agent, Outlook Life, All 50 States
    When life insurance proceeds are paid to a minor, it is usually required to have a financial guardian to oversee the distribution of funds to the child until they reach age 18 or age 21, depending on the state of residence. This can be done ahead of time through a trust.
    Answered on October 11, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>