1. 16495 POINTS
    David OsgoodPRO
    Agent, Rural Mutual Insurance Co., Union Grove, WI
    Renters insurance would not typically cover for any pet damage. This would typically be considered the renter's responsibility or the owner of the animal responsibility. Please read your policy completely to understand the coverage that is provided and any exclusions that there may be within the policy or contact your local agent to have them go over the policy with you.
    Answered on June 21, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>