1. Mark Bartlett CLCSPRO
    Branch Owner, TWFG Insurance Services, Fremont California and the Greater Bay Area Representing Dozens of Insurance Carriers
    Renters insurance or any property insurance does not cover any insects, vermin or pests and they damage they may potentially cause. These little creepy crawlers are a nuisance but your best option is to call your local exterminator for help. I would always have this discussion with your local agent on the specifics of your renters insurance policy
    Answered on May 8, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>