About MeAs an insurance agent, I realized early on it doesn’t take a genius to be a good insurance agent. It takes a few characteristics which I fortunately already had before I started my career as an agent. It takes honesty, integrity, caring, and willingess to take time with people to help them to feel comfortable with their security. I am currently a licensed Property & Casualty, Health & Life agent. I am the owner of Simple Choice Agency where we believe simple can be a choice when it comes to insurance. I am passionate about educating and providing my client’s with information to meet their individual needs and the appropriate amount of security. Since most of my early insurance years were in Health Insurance, I am also certified in Healthcare Reform and have worked with many clients to obtain ACA compliant health insurance for 2014. I am currently a member of Business Women Connect, and Toastmasters. Outside of insurance, I am married, have 4 children, and my awesome dog Brandy. I love what I do, and I love spending time with family and friends.
- When To Change Homeowners Insurance?Answered September 5, 2014
- Will Home Insurance Cover Broken TV Screen?Answered September 4, 2014
- Is Health Insurance The Same As Dental Insurance?Answered September 4, 2014
- When Does Medigap Start?Answered September 4, 2014
- Can I Claim Renters Insurance On My Taxes?Answered September 3, 2014