230 POINTS
Independent Insurance Broker, Quote Me 4Life Insurance, Inland Empire, CA

About Me

I have been in the insurance business since 1987 and came on-line Oct 2004 with Quote Me 4Life.com. I've worked as an independent agent so that I could bring people the best coverage at the most affordable price possible. I have many years of experience in life insurance, auto insurance and fixed annuities. I specialize in these areas and work for you the consumer.

Company Information

This is a top quality on-line insurance site where consumers can get information, quotes and buy a policy online. When you select your zip code or State you will receive quotes from a list of top rated insurance carriers using our insurance quote directory. Once you select the insurance carrier you then would be directed to their website to get quotes and purchase a policy if you choose so. (Remember… When it comes to auto insurance the more quotes you get the lowest price you’ll find.) Never, ever any sells pressure.