We just sold our house in Arizona and are staying with family in Utah (and likely studying as a full time university student) until our house in Michigan is ready for us to move in (about a year from now). Our vehicles are titled, registered, and insured in Arizona. We consider ourselves to still be Arizona residents (not working in Utah, keeping voter registration in AZ) until we actually move to Michigan. Do we need to make any changes to our insurance for this situation?

Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>