1. 2210 POINTS
    Brenda HansonPRO
    Vice President/Agent, Best Rates Insurance Inc, Kalispell Montana
    There are several carriers that will insure you if you have no license If you are needing to get your license and to get that you need a what is called a SR22 which means you will maintain insurance. Then you can get an insurance policy at first with no license then once you get the SR22 you get your license and then change your insurance to having a license and the rates will lower. You need to explain to your agent that you are trying to get your license and that you can't get it with our insurance. the average cost for a SR22 is $25.00 ever 6 months plus the price of insurance. Each state is different but there are carriers that will insure you.
    Answered on September 5, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>