1. 1615 POINTS
    Ryan Andrew
    President, The Andrew Agency, Richmond, VA
    Yes. There are not many companies that offer this type of insurance but there are a few companies who will insure drivers with an International Drivers license. Once you have a policy some companies require a valid US license after a certain period of time and others will continue to insure you with a International License for as long as you want.
    Answered on May 8, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>