1. 7647 POINTS
    Mark Bartlett CLCSPRO
    Branch Owner, TWFG Insurance Services, Fremont California and the Greater Bay Area Representing Dozens of Insurance Carriers
    Most insurance companies will not allow this since there is no insurable interest. If you are not living in the household and have a car in your own name then the answer is pretty much no. If you reside in the household there is a slight possibility depending on the insurance carrier. Most will say no but I have seen it done. When talking with an agent you really want to make sure if this is allowed you have it in writing so there is not a claim problem should one occur.
    Answered on June 6, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>