1. 165 POINTS
    Eddie Arriola
    President and Agent, Bow Tie Financial Group,
    Arizona does not.

    No-fault auto insurance has the insurance company pay for your damages no matter who's at fault.  In Arizona, we have uninsured and underinsured (UM/UIM) insurance for damages other people cause to you if they don't have insurance or have enough.  With state law, you have to sign whether or not you want UM/UIM coverage.

    Things UM/UIM may cover:
    A driver hitting you who doesn't have insurance
    A driver hitting you who has insufficient coverage for your hospital bills
    A hit and run driver
    A driver who hits you while you're walking or cycling
    Your medical bills when you're a passenger in someone else's vehicle and they have an accident (when the other driver's insurance or theirs is insufficient).

    UM/UIM is an excellent option for people looking for no-fault insurance.  In fact, at our agency, we recommend UM/UIM to every one of our policyholders.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at www.insuranceeddie.com.
    Answered on March 12, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>