1. 37376 POINTS
    David G. Pipes, CLU®, RICP®
    Business Development Officer, T.D. McNeil Insurance Services, Fresno, California
    If your car hits a bicycle the liability coverage in your auto policy will apply.  If you have an at fault accident while riding your bicycle your automobile insurance will not provide coverage.   It is possible that your homeowner’s or renter’s policy would provide coverage if your injured someone or caused property damage.  This is the type of question you need to take to your personal insurance agent.
    Answered on June 6, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>