1. 12689 POINTS
    Ted RatliffPRO
    Owner, SFS Associates,
    Your child needs to be insured as soon as he or she receives their license.  While driving with a temporary permit they will be covered.  Once they receive their license you need to add them to your policy or have them purchase their own.  It is usually less expensive if you add them to your policy.  Check with your agent for laws in your State and the best way for your child to be insured.
    Answered on June 21, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>