About MeJerry Cantrell is a native Kentuckian living the last 13 years in Louisville with his wife Mary. Mary and Jerry have two children Amilyn in Louisville and Jeremy in Lexington KY. They have two precious grandchildren, Justin 12 and Addisyn 6 who live in Louisville.
Jerry began his career in insurance in 2012. He has a health and life insurance license for Kentucky, Indiana. and Ohio. Insurance is Jerry's second career. His first career of 41 years was working with abused, neglected and abandoned children. He enjoyed working with children to develop a trusting relationship so he could help them build a better tomorrow. He retired in 2012 as the President/CEO of Bellewood Presbyterian Home for Children.
Jerry believes his work as an insurance representative is similar to his work with children. Both require him to build trusting relationships. As with children he works within a relationship to help his clients plan for unforeseen financial crisis so their tomorrows will be better. Jerry is committed to keeping his clients fully informed of their insurance coverage, and updated with no coverage gaps so they can be confident when the unexpected happens. Jerry believes his clients deserves impeccable customer service and he works hard to that end.
Jerry is involved with his community. He is a member of the Anchorage Presbyterian Church, a member of the Kosair Charities Advisory Board, Bluegrass Aquatic Rehabilitation and Therapy Advisory Board and supports other nonprofit agencies, such as, the Friends School, Paws With a Purpose and Kentucky Youth Advocates. He is a member of Willis Stewart Masonic Lodge No. 224 and a Noble in the Kosair Shrine.
Let's make tomorrow about creating a better financial future. And above all else, let's make tomorrow worth looking forward to.
1930 Bishop Lane Suite 102
Louisville KY 40218
- Will Medicare Pay For Ymca Membership?+0
- Why Is It A Good Idea To Get More Life Insurance After Getting A New Mortgage?+0
- Is High Cholesterol Considered Heart Trouble When Completing A Life Insurance Application?+0
- What Is An Abn Medicare?+0
- When Can I Sign Up For Medicare Part B?+0
- Is Botox Covered By Medicaid?+0
- Can I Get Medicare If I Took SS At 62 And Found Out I Have Hepatitis C?+0
- Will Medicare Pay For Ymca Membership?Answered May 17, 2015
- Why Is It A Good Idea To Get More Life Insurance After Getting A New Mortgage?Answered May 17, 2015
- Is High Cholesterol Considered Heart Trouble When Completing A Life Insurance Application?Answered May 10, 2015
- What Is An Abn Medicare?Answered May 10, 2015
- When Can I Sign Up For Medicare Part B?Answered May 10, 2015
- Is Botox Covered By Medicaid?Answered May 8, 2015
- Can I Get Medicare If I Took SS At 62 And Found Out I Have Hepatitis C?Answered May 6, 2015