870 POINTS
William Bridgers
Specialist, LTCi, DI, Annuities, Life, Designs In Life, LLC, Utah

About Me

Over 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, providing analysis, evaluation, planning, and solutions to individuals, families, and businesses with problems best resolved by the prudent use of insurance. I don't sell insurance, I facilitate its purchase. And, I believe in doing it right the first time. Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI); Certified Long-term care Planner by the Corporation for Long-term Care Insurance (CLTC).

Company Information

"We make Life easier". Designs In Life is dedicated to providing outstanding service to financial advisors, agents, and planners. Our affiliation with Insurance Designers of America – a marketing organization of more than 30 insurance brokerage firms – gives us the resources to serve both producers and their clients with national capablities while still providing local and personal attention to each and every case. We've been in business for more than 25 years and intend to continue our support services to both the professional and consumer markets well into the future.