1. 1805 POINTS
    Samuel Smith
    Enrolled Agent-licensed to practice before the IRS, Samuel N Smith, EA, South Carolina
    You are of legal age at 19 years so you should be able to call a company of your choice and hopefully an insurance agent of your choice that will help you obtain the coverage you need and the coverage you should keep until death do you part. At 19 your premiums should reflect your youth and assuming you do not sky dive or race motorcycles or other hazardous  conditions you should be encouraged to get a good policy to cover your needs. Even if yuo get married in the future you should keep this policy. If you have children call a Gerber agent and get a "new born" policy for $10,000 which then doubles at their age of 18. If you do not know a company that you should be able to depend on then look up a Humana agent or a UHC/Golden Rule agent.
    Answered on November 19, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>