1. 11773 POINTS
    Larry GilmorePRO
    Agent Owner, Gilmore Insurance Services, Marysville, Washington State
    I would first advise you to check with your state's office of the insurance commissioner to see if they've determined that your profession can be paid through insurance. Each state is different in what they consider a "provider" of healthcare. Next call would be to some of the insurance companies to see if they contract with providers of your service.
    Answered on July 13, 2015
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>