1. 155 POINTS
    Denise Billings
    Producer, Anixter & Oser Inc, Novato California
    If you have an agent, they are the ones to call to make changes to your insurance policy.  If you are talking about changing companies, I would direct you to an independent insurance agent, who represents multiple insurance carriers and will likely have access to a comparative rating program that can give you the premiums for all of the companies he represents and give you options for making that change.
    Answered on July 9, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>