How can I pull a loss history report on a home before I buy it? I would like to go back 25 years is that possible?

  1. 1844 POINTS
    David W. Clausen
    Chief Executive Officer, Coastal Homeowners Insurance Solutions, Rocky Point, NY 11778
    You can call your agent and ask him to run a "C.L.U.E." report. It's a comprehensive loss underwriting exchange report that homeowners insurance carriers will run to show what losses have been paid. Many agents will provide these to you complimentary. You may also be able to request a copy from CLUE directly (although I have never tried). These reports will typically go back 7 years. Please realize these reports may not be completely accurate for Flood Losses. You would need to submit a flood application to FEMA for that. I hope this answers your questions.
    Answered on November 28, 2016
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>