1. 14231 POINTS
    Tom SheehanPRO
    Agency Owner, The Thomas G Sheehan Agency, 27 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482
    Generally speaking, there are three elements included in a Homeowners' Policy.  The first is dwelling coverage.   This covers damage to the building, your home.  The second is Personal Property coverage which covers damage or loss of your personal belongings whether inside or outside of your home.  The third is Liability coverage which protects you in the event you do something that causes damage to someone else's property or injury to another person.
    Answered on July 25, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>