1. 37376 POINTS
    David G. Pipes, CLU®, RICP®
    Business Development Officer, T.D. McNeil Insurance Services, Fresno, California
    The most common type of homeowner’s policy is called, “all-risk.”  Within the policy, however, there are significant exclusions, flood and earthquake being the most important.  25% of the losses in the US are flood related.  The flood risk is so great a federal program was established to assist writing this coverage.  A broker or agent should be able to give you a quote.  Prices vary greatly depending upon the risk.  Some homes are more vulnerable than others.  
    Answered on February 28, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>