1. 14231 POINTS
    Tom Sheehan
    Agency Owner, The Thomas G Sheehan Agency, 27 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482
    It will, so long as the cause of the structural damage is a coverered peril listed in your policy.  Check with your Insurance professional about this.  If, however, the structural damage is caused by poor workmanship by the contractor, then the claim would have to be filed with the contractor's insuring company.
    Answered on January 6, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>