1. 1615 POINTS
    Ryan Andrew
    President, The Andrew Agency, Richmond, VA
    Depending on the state you live in most policies include coverage for Wind and Hail. Some states have separate wind pools where you have to purchase a separate policy for this coverage to apply. You also want to check your deductible because a lot of insurance companies have separate Wind/Hail deductibles that are a percentage of your dwelling. For example, a home insured for $400,000 with a 2% Wind/Hail deductible would have to pay $8,000 before the insurance policy would kick in.
    Answered on May 5, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>