1. 1450 POINTS
    Fred Adams
    The HSA Expert, Health Revival, Athens, GA
    While there is no requirement for a life insurance company to report benefits being received  to the Court, if someone owes child support, it would be possible for the party that is owed the money to hire an attorney in order to get a court order to seize those funds. If the amount owed is significant, some attorneys will take a case like this on a contingency. basis  If you are the beneficiary and owe support, and if the other party is not aware of it, then you should receive the money without any problems, and use a portion of the funds to pay your overdue support.
    Answered on April 21, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>