1. 4249 POINTS
    Gary Lane
    President, Lane Independent Agency, Southern California
    Yes you can with New York Life. You only need an Insurable Interest. Assuming you receive or are entitled to receive some financial or other remuneration from your child's dad, then yes, you can insure that interest with Life Insurance from New York Life. Please call me so we can go over the precise details as to how to achieve your goals with Life Insurance.
    Answered on November 24, 2013
  2. 63333 POINTS
    Peggy Mace
    Most of the U.S.
    A person can usually get life insurance on their child's father. Sometimes a court will even order the father to carry life insurance so that their child is provided for if the father should pass away, and his child support end.

    Whether or not your child's father pays child support and/or has visitation rights may enter into the underwriter's decision as to how much life insurance you can purchase on him. Shopping among a number of companies should find you one that will provide you with the amount you desire.
    Answered on November 25, 2013
  3. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>