1. 2275 POINTS
    Bill Loughead
    President, SummitMedigap.com, CO, FL, GA, MI, NC, SC & TX
    When people turn age 65 they become eligible for Medicare.  Medicare Part A is usually free and Part B for most people is around $105 per month.  However, Medicare Part A & B only covers about 80 % of the cost of care.  Many Seniors consider a Medicare Supplement Plan to cover the remaining 20%.

    There are some cases when people under 65 qualify due to disability.
    Answered on December 10, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>