1. 15786 POINTS
    Bob VineyardPRO
    Founder, Georgia Medicare Plans, Atlanta,GA
    That is a question only you can answer.

    Consider this.

    Medicare has two parts. Part A (hospital) and Part B (outpatient).

    Medicare only pays about 80% of the cost of your care, you pay the other 20%. Your financial responsibility is unlimited.

    If you are comfortable with paying large deductibles for hospital admission and 20% of outpatient charges you may not need a Medigap plan.

    The per admission Medicare Part A deductible is $1184. The Part B annual deductible is $147 followed by 80% coinsurance. (Medicare pays 80%, you pay the balance).
    #GeorgiaMedigapPlanRates #GeorgiaMedicarePlans #GaMedigapQuotes
    Answered on April 13, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>