1. 11498 POINTS
    Jason GoldenzweigPRO
    Co-Founder, TermInsuranceBrokers.com, Goldenzweig Financial Group, Las Vegas, Nevada
    Ultrasounds are covered under Medicare. If they're completed as an inpatient in a hospital, it would be covered by Part A. If they're completed on an outpatient basis, it would be covered under Part B.

    Medicare typically pays for about 80% of the expenses - you would be responsible for paying the other 20%. A Medicare supplement policy can help pay the remaining 20%.
    Answered on April 28, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?
    Yes
    No
    Go!

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.


<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>