1. 12689 POINTS
    Ted Ratliff
    Owner, SFS Associates,
    All you have to do is call 1-800-Medicare or your local Social Security office.  If the person was on Medicaid you can notify your case worker and they will handle the notifications.  Do not cash any Social Security checks received after the death of the individual.  The will have to be returned.
    Answered on May 15, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>