1. 63333 POINTS
    Peggy Mace
    Most of the U.S.
    If you are age 65 and receiving Social Security benefits, you will automatically be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B. To enroll in the three months before your 65th birthday, the month of your 65th birthday, or the three months after your 65th birthday, you can go to your local Social Security Office or call 1-800-MEDICARE or visit www.medicare.gov.
    Answered on November 11, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>