1. 406 POINTS
    Coby Higgins
    Licensed Independent Agent, Texas Insurance Alliance, Little Elm, TX
    You only need to notify the social security office of the death.

    To report the death of a person with Medicare:

    Make sure you have the person's Social Security Number.

    Call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY: 1-800-325-0778).
    Answered on April 20, 2017
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>